Attracting new customers, building loyalty, fostering engagement, developing conversion rates… websites and blogs are now a fundamental challenge for companies. As an international gateway, web translation makes it possible to address new markets abroad.
Thanks to its network of experienced web translators, BILIS can provide you with web translations in all languages, adapted to optimal natural referencing.
Web translation, a complex service
Web translation (or website localization) involves knowing the elements that make up a site and the workings of natural referencing (SEO) in the different countries / languages targeted.
The translation of a website thus covers all the elements that make up the site:
- the body of web pages (HTML document page body),
- menus (main menus, submenus, footers, etc.),
- navigation elements (buttons, scripts, etc.),
- graphic and advertising element texts,
- code dedicated to natural referencing: metas, description tags, keywords, hypertext link titles,
- code elements related to site accessibility that enrich photos and other media (ALT, TITLE),
- adaptation of keywords to the language and uses of the targeted targets.”
A referencing issue
Although hidden in the source code of the website, these many elements are essential for the proper referencing of the website pages, and must be translated with precision.
Your natural referencing efforts carried out in France are thus preserved and applied abroad to ensure that your site is placed as well as possible in search engines.
An adapted treatment
The translated elements are then returned for optimal integration by website managers, separating HTML texts from navigation elements (menus, buttons, footers, headers), promotional teasers and multimedia content descriptions.
Website localization is a highly specialized form of Internet document translation. Translation techniques are specific, and page translation requires a good knowledge of web page writing.
Expert web translators and business specialists
BILIS has selected experienced native translators from the target languages who combine:
- significant business expertise to ensure the perfect interpretation of your site in the fields of finance, marketing, medical or pharmaceutical, industry… advanced skills in the field of the web to ensure that you comply perfectly with codes and practices on the Internet (meta, description tags, hypertext link titles…).
- BILIS has selected experienced native translators from the target languages who combine:
Reading web pages is very different from reading printed documents. Translation must therefore comply with web authoring standards and practices to be effective. Trained in website localization, our translators work primarily on a good understanding of the pages and objectives of the website, in order to reproduce messages and services as accurately as possible for the Internet user.